The Perfectly Bitless Bridle....What it is and How to Use It.....
Buckaroo Leather is proud to be able to manufacture the Perfectly Bitless Bridle. This piece of horse tack is part of the Michaella Walker signature brand.
Michaella Walker is a dedicated horse trainer. She has over 25 years of experience working with both horse and rider. She has worked among many natural horsemanship trainers as well as the old time gaited horse trainers. The skills she learned with these horsemen and her exceptional attention to detail will transform both you and your horse.
Buckaroo Leather is proud to be the exclusive manufacturer of Michaella Walker's signature Brand horse tack and her new design, The Perfectly Bitless Bridle. This Bridle is created with traditional American made qualities and Hermann Oak Harness Leather.
Michaella’s Signature Brand is bringing you the PERFECTLY BITLESS BRIDLE. There are many bitless bridles out there but this is the most effective. It is easy for the horse to understand. It never clamps down around the nose, instead it works the way a horse understands best, with direct pressure. This perfectly bitless bridle allows the horse to find relief in moving away from the pressure and into the open door. It doesn’t work on leverage it works like a snaffle when used for breaking colts and can be ridden in for years by moving the reins to the bottom rings to create a beautiful headset and feel for Reining or Dressage Competitors. It’s feel is similar to a bosel, but less severe when in less refined hands.
The Perfectly Bitless Bridle is a three piece bridal with interchangeable nose band and curb that can be attached to any headstall. The three pieces can be purchased separately or as a full bridle. The Perfectly Bitless Bridle is now available in soft, durable black leather weaved with natural rawhide and accented with black or in brown leather weaved with natural rawhide and accented with white chocolate (as pictured).
The complete Perfectly Bitless Bridle set (top picture) has a 5/8" Single ply Extra heavy Hermann Oak Harness or Black latigo Headstall with a double cheek adjustment with your choice of noseband and curb strap.
CALL JOHN if you have special sizing including for larger and smaller sizes and call for questions 530-545-0139
Adjustable from Small Horse to Regular Horse- approx. circumference length around nose adjustable from 18-22 inches
Adjustable from Regular Horse to Large Horse- approx. circumference length around nose adjustable from 20-27 inches
PERFECTLY BITLESS BRIDLE options-
1. Top picture- complete Bridle with Headstall- noseband with knobs and curb strap no knobs as pictured. $199
2. Top picture- complete Bridle with Headstall- noseband with knobs and curb strap with knobs as pictured. $199
3. Top picture- complete Bridle with Headstall- noseband plain, no knobs and curb strap no knobs. $189
4. Middle picture- noseband/curb strap combo to fit any headstall- noseband with knobs and curb no knobs combo. $130
5. Middle picture- noseband/curb strap combo to fit any headstall- noseband with knobs and curb with knobs combo. $130
6. Middle picture- noseband/curb strap combo to fit any headstall- noseband plain no knobs and curb no knobs combo. $120
7. Bottom picture- these pieces are separate- noseband with knobs only. $50
8. Bottom picture- these pieces are separate- curb strap no knobs only. $90
9. Bottom picture-these pieces are separate- curb strap with knobs only. $90
10. Bottom picture- these pieces are separate- noseband plain no knobs only. $40
CHOOSE YOUR OPTIONS (1-10 ) BELOW IN THE DROP DOWN MENU. YOU WILL SEE THE PRICING JUST CLICK "ADD TO CART"
You can also add Michaella’s Signature Brand PERFECTLY BITLESS BRIDLE DVD for just $10...See the drop down menu below.
Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
Click here to watch Michaella's How to Video on her Perfectly Bitless Bridle
I have always said that a bit is only as good as the hands it is in, but the Perfectly Bitless Bridle is much more forgiving then any metal bit put in a horse’s mouth. In order to encourage and educate the hand using the Perfectly Bitless Bridle, we are offering a one month membership to our Inner Circle Members Corral. With this one month free trial you will have the opportunity to see Michaella breaking colts, training young horses helping gaited horses gait better from the rear forward rather then from the mouth back and resolve issues in problem horses, all in the Perfectly Bitless Bridle. This is an added bonus you will receive with your purchase, so that you too, can come to understand the effectiveness of this beautiful and durable communication aid, the Perfectly Bitless Bridle.